Abdullahi said that out of the 512 cases; 289 were criminal in nature while 223 others on civil matters.
He said: “The criminal cases were related to theft; rape, vandalism, illegal sim cards registration, drug abuse, assault and fraud among others.
“Over 62 cases of theft, rape, vandalism and illegal sim cards registration were prosecuted before the court of law.
“The remaining criminal cases were at various stages of investigation and would soon be charged to court.”
Abdullahi noted that 223 civil matters were treated and resolved under its Peace and Conflict Resolution Unit.
According to him, the civil cases are that of misunderstanding; land related matters, indebtedness, conflict and domestic disputes, adding that the Command recovered and handed over N4.2 million to the rightful owners.
The spokesman reiterated the commitment of the Command to fight crimes, protect lives and property in the state.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3vQz
- How seamless payment experiences make retail brands more valuable and relevant (By Gilbert Lungu)
- Binance To Host Its First Offline Event In Cameroon
- Coronavirus – Uganda: Tackle the misinformation about Covid-19 Vaccination in Acholi
- Nigerian Air Force’s Super Tucano jet destroy ISWAP armoury, training bases in Lake Chad
- Deputy Chief Maybury Supports the 16 Days Campaign and World AIDS Day on ELBC Radio
- Akeredolu won’t allow workers enjoy Christmas – Ondo PDP Alleges
- Bill to regulate administration of sports mooted
- Compact: African Development Bank and IFC Partner to Advance Economic Development in Lusophone African countries
- Lagos govt explains why Nigerian Army intervened during EndSARS protests
- N15 bn cocoa processing plant begins operation in Ondo
- Fighting against drought-induced hunger: FAO provides rural households in Somalia with cash livestock and agricultural support
- ABU, CBN develop national farmers’ database
- Nigerian Navy arrests 5 stowaways at Lagos anchorage
- Woodside Energy Confirms Participation at MSGBC Oil, Gas & Power 2021
- After media reports, Kano govt unseals chamber of lawyer who secures victory against Ganduje-led APC