By Chiazo Ogbolu
A statement from Ibrahim Nasiru, spokesperson for the NPA, said the appointment was aimed at motivating its workforce and crafting a formidable succession plan in line with the principle of federal character.
“The newly appointed Managing Directors are: Olaseni Alakija, who becomes Managing Director, Corporate & Strategic Communications.
“The newly appointed Deputy Managing Directors are Naphtali Pella, Audit (Finance & Investment); Adesina Salau, Land & Estate, Zainab Dantiye (Mme), Administration, and Nansel Zhimwan, Corporate & Strategic Communications.
“Other deputy general managers include Benjamin Oluyori; , Enterprise & Risk Management, Ruth Boyo (Ms.), Investments, Mr. Mukhtar Isah, Civil, and Felix Adekunle, ICT (Network & Communications).
“With these appointments, the Authority has a total number of 21 DGs and 60 AGMs,” he said.
Speaking while congratulating the new appointees, the NPA leadership tasked them with justifying the trust placed in them by performing their duties responsibly.
He noted that the appointments take effect immediately.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3z3v
- Abuja residents count losses as FCDA demolishes illegal structures
- Rugby Africa Sevens Solidarity Camp: All matches will be broadcast live on Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel
- Adimula Commissions PTI Skill Development Academy
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (May 6, 2021)
- JUSUN, PASAN strike to end soon – FG
- Coronavirus – Eswatini: COVID-19 daily update (May 6, 2021)
- Jagun emerges new president of computer professionals council
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (May 6, 2021)
- Lagos to connect 100 schools to internet in May – Sanwo-Olu