By Gabriel Agbeja
The Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NiMet) has predicted sunshine and thunderstorms across the country from Monday to Tuesday.
According to him, the north-central region is expected to be cloudy with intervals of sunshine.
“Cloudy skies with intervals of sunshine are expected over the southern interior towns with chances of a few thunderstorms over parts of Ebonyi, Ondo, Edo, Osun and Enugu during the afternoon and evening. .
“A cloudy morning with intervals of sunshine is forecast over coastal towns with chances of a few thunderstorms over parts of the rivers,
Cross River, Bayelsa and Lagos during the afternoon and evening, ”he said.
The agency forecast sunny skies over northern towns with some form of blurring over parts of Kano, Katsina and Zamfara during the forecast period on Tuesday.
According to him, there are chances of isolated thunderstorms over parts of Taraba, southern Kaduna and southern Adamaoua during the afternoon and evening.
The agency forecast cloudy skies with intervals of sunshine over the north-central region during the morning hours with the risk of isolated thunderstorms over parts of Benue, Nasarawa and Kogi during the afternoon and the evening.
It predicted a cloudy morning over southern inland and coastal towns with chances of a few thunderstorms over parts of Ebonyi, Imo, Ondo, Oyo, Ogun, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Cross River states during the afternoon and the evening.
“For Wednesday, sunny skies are expected over the northern region throughout the forecast period.
“A cloudy sky with intervals of sunshine is forecast over the north-central region with the prospect of isolated thunderstorms over parts of Bénoué, Niger and Kwara during the afternoon and evening”, a- he indicated.
NiMet predicted that inland and coastal cities in the south would be cloudy with the risk of morning thunderstorms on the southeast coast.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yJY
- 16,000 jobs’ll be created when National Theatre’s renovation is completed – Official
- Gen. Joshua Dogonyaro, ex-CDS dies at 80 Death
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (May 12, 2021)
- New board will run the National Theatre after renovations – GM
- Ogun Govt. restates commitment to quality health care
- Eid-el-Fitr: Ganduje urges Muslims to pray for peace
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 12, 2021)
- Eid-el-Fitr: Orji Kalu advocates national cohesion
- Expert wants greater investment in food security