By Ifeanyi Nwoko
Miss Daniels, from Otukpo in Benue State, beat 49 other contestants from other countries in a hotly contested online poll that ran for a month.
Contest organizers, who announced the winner on the website, also said Queen Igodan and Kauna John were the first and second finalists.
He said a date will be announced shortly for the official crowning of the winners.
The virtual event was contested by a total of 50 participants from Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, among others.
Reacting to her victory, Daniels dedicated her crown to Almighty God and mankind, who she said had been her cardinal point of service.
Miss Daniels, in conversation with the Nigeria News Agency , called on her fellow competitors, especially the finalists, to team up with her in the quest to preach peace and unity in the world .
She is committed to using her crown to advance and redefine the place of the girl child in Nigeria, Africa and the rest of the world.
Daniels assured the organizers of the pageantry that she would make them proud, adding that she would also make Nigeria proud of her efforts.
Miss Daniels, 25, is in her final year at Benue State Polytechnic, Ugbokolo, was the 2019 Miss Idoma Ambassador.
She is an actress, singer, cinematographer, gender activist and humanitarian.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3D6m
- Production of battery materials in the Democratic Republic of the Congo could reduce supply chain emissions and add value to the country’s cobalt
- The Ecobank Group obtains a line of credit of 100 million euros from the European Investment Bank to finance SMEs
- Huawei CloudCampus revolutionizes network management on campuses around the world
- Huawei: Fastest Growing Leader in Gartner’s 2021 Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage
- The oil and natural gas industry supports the CEMAC Business Energy Forum in Congo, Brazzaville
- The draw for the FIFA Club World Cup UAE 2021 ™ will take place on 29 November
- During the latest edition of the IATF in Durban, South Africa, the International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation (ITFC) organized two side events, under the AATB program, to share its vision and programs aimed at accelerating trade across the African continent.
- 27 ships unload petroleum products and other items in the ports of Lagos – NPA
- Nuclear talks with Iran ended ‘inconclusively’, says IAEA chief
- Nigeria Air will take off in April 2022, says Sirika
- Senate gets into leadership crisis at NIEPA
- Technip Energies Senegal National Director Confirmed as Keynote Speaker at MSGBC Oil, Gas & Power 2021 Conference and Exhibition
- Apple sues Israeli spyware maker for targeting its users
- UN special envoy for Yemen Hans Grundberg concludes his visit to Cairo
- Drought threatens millions in Somalia as government declares state of emergency