A statement released on Friday by Abdulkadir Ibrahim, chief information officer, National Emergency Management Agency, NEMA, Northeast Zone Office, said the distribution was carried out by NEMA director general Mustafa Ahmed.
“Alhaji Mustapha Ahmed said that farmers were selected from 11 local government areas in the state.
“The director general maintained that the distribution of inputs is part of the federal government’s stimulus intervention with farmers.
“This will boost productivity and also ensure food security,” the statement said.
He explained that during his stay in Maiduguri, the Director General paid a courtesy visit to Governor Babagana Zulum where he congratulated the Governor on his commitment to restore normalcy and address the humanitarian situation in the state.
The statement reported that Zulum for his part thanked the federal government for its continued support for Borno.
“The general manager also held a meeting with the staff of the NEMA Northeast area office where he congratulated the staff for their dedication to duty,” he said.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3D1K
- US Fashion designer Virgil Abloh, 41, dies of cancer
- FCT badminton club hosts maiden championship in Kubwa
- World Bank, El-Rufai applaud Kyari, as NNPC intensifies petroleum sector reform
- WHO Stands with African Nations and Calls for Borders to Remain Open
- NDLEA intercepts 12,385kg “Loud” marijuana in Lagos
- Incorporate recommendations into teaching curriculum to take Art Schools forward — Rector YABATECH
- “1115 C of O’s Yet to Be Collected by Applicants” – Oyo Govt
- CAC deploys e-Platform for registration of LLPs coy
- NSE, COREN commends Gov. Abiodun On Infrastructural Development
- UK to enforce new Covid rules from Tuesday
- Tens of thousands protest Austria compulsory vaccination
- French minister flies to Caribbean islands after mooting autonomy
- James Bond fan Fiala named Czech prime minister
- Buhari charges agric varsities to bridge food insecurity gap
- NIPC partners Isreali Embassy on i-FAIR 2021/22