The public health agency added that 63 treated patients recovered from the infection and were discharged accordingly.
The NCDC stated that it had conducted about 558,313 tests since the first confirmed case was announced in the country.
“Till date, 60,655 cases have been confirmed, 52,006 cases have been discharged and 1,116 deaths have been recorded in 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory.
It said that a multi-sectoral national emergency operations centre (EOC), activated at Level 3, have continued to coordinate the national response activities across the country.
Edited By: Ismail Abdulaziz
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3vou
- Popular OAP Lolo 1 and her children survive car accident
- Burna Boy’s ‘Ye’ certified Gold in the U. S.
- Airport flyover rehabilitation begins, FG awards contract
- WHO publishes recommendation on maximum salt levels in foods
- Lagos places 4,000 unemployed graduates on N40,000 monthly salary
- FIFA and Gianni Infantino welcome the decision of the Swiss Federal Criminal Court to challenge the extraordinary federal prosecutor
- NDLEA arrests grandma, granddaughter with 192kg cocaine in Ondo
- Engineers laud FG, Lagos Govt. high on infrastructure delivery
- AstraZeneca Africa PUMUA Initiative celebrates World Asthma Day with delivery of the first PUMUA nebulization stations in 4 countries