“You are in charge of your destiny as delegates because you know all of us and our capacities.
The presidential aspirant said that he would secure and boost the country’s image in the comity of nations.
According to him, his experience as an administrator, senator and minister has exposed him to different nationalities from whom he has benefitted a lot and intends to use it to the nation’s advantage.
The former senator said that he had trustworthy friends all across the country and would work with intelligent people who would assist him in transforming Nigeria.
Mohammed who described himself as a detribalised Nigerian, said that PDP had qualified aspirants and that he would support whoever emerges as the party’s candidate if in case he did not clinch the ticket.
“Don’t give your mandate to someone that will be lamenting instead of winning the election for PDP,” he said.
Hassan said that as delegates, they would assess all the aspirants with a view to picking one that was most suitable for the country.
- Flying Eagles win 3-1 to lift WAFU title
- Nigeria, Cote d’Ivoire to deepen bilateral relations
- Sanctions against Russia: WTA joins ATP in stripping Wimbledon of ranking points
- Party Primary: APC delegates vow to vote credible leaders
- Player’s eligibility: Delta Queens file petition against Bayelsa Queens
- Education, short road to peace, freedom—NIREC
- Gov. Matawalle urges traditional rulers to tackle insecurity in Zamfara
- Old boys budgets N1bn to fix infrastructure for Alma Mater
- NGX: Market capitalisation dips by N159bn
- OGP :15 states yet to sign up for responsive governance — Minister
- Afreximbank, APPO sign MoU to establish African Energy Transition Bank
- Nigeria prioritises migration governance in devt plans, inaugurates humanitarian hub – Commissioner
- 2023: Amosun pledges to improve date palm production for exportation
- NCoS Controller advises officers to show good character, be dedicated
- FG wants NAICOM to institute mechanism for prompt claims payment
- 2023: PDP urges INEC to accelerate voter registration
- Outgoing CIBN president tasks banks on technology
- Governance: Group engages stakeholders on LG procurement processes
- Buhari greets industrialist, Lawal Obelawo at 92
- Switzerland: President Cassis receives Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu, NAN correspondent receive tourism awards
- Radio News Release (Soundbite): African Development Bank President Akinwumi Adesina says the African Emergency Food Production Facility will provide 20 million African smallholder farmers with certified seeds
- ‘Armed men kidnap’ 3 Italians and a Togolese in Mali
- Buhari appoints new Statistician-General for NBS
- Customs Strike force Team “B” seizes goods worth N148.5 m
- Radio News Release (Soundbite): African Development Bank President Akinwumi Adesina says Africa’s access to fertilizers should not face the same constraints as the case was for Covid-19 vaccines
- 2023 Election: Yero urges Party to consider him first during primaries
- Flood: NEMA releases disaster risk management report, harps on early action
- Radio News Release (Soundbite): Transparent subsidy mechanisms need to be put in place in order to provide African farmers with affordable fertilizers, says African Development Bank President, Akinwumi Adesina
- KDSG establishes family court to handle cases involving minors
- Radio News Release (Soundbite): Food shortages in Africa could lead to high instability, including riots or toppling governments, warns African Development Bank President, Akinwumi Adesina
- NEM Insurance generates N27.8bn gross premium in 2021
- Radio News Release (Soundbite): Heat-tolerant wheat varieties helped Ethiopia stop wheat imports and become a net wheat exporter, says African Development Bank President Akinwumi Adesina
- Police arrest 6 suspected killers of Imoh, 7 others in Lagos
- Radio News Release (Soundbite): The African Development Bank helped Sudan reduce its wheat imports by 50% thanks to drought-tolerant seeds, says African Development Bank President Akinwumi Adesina
- U.S. Consulate trains 30 youths on fashion design enterpreneurship
- Re-position insurance industry to attract investors – Minister urges NAICOM
- EKSG: Reports alleging financial recklessness against Gov. Fayemi misleading
- We will raise $662m in 5 years for HIV/AIDS financing — Group
- Group trains 200 developers on Web monetisation using invented Yoruba security software
- 2023: I’ll restructure Nigeria if elected, Tambuwal tells Delta delegates
- African Development Bank Board approves $1.5 billion facility to avert food crisis
- 26 boxers fight for honours in Lagos
- NEPC trains 125 soybeans farmers on modern techniques to boost production
- Strike: LAUTECH ASUU dissociates self from resumption notice
- Air pollution: Lagos Govt. charges residents to obey guidelines
- Group calls for more participation of girls in ICT careers
- Buhari joins prayers for late UAE President
- Rep trains, empowers 800 youths, women in Sokoto
- First Lady condoles UAE over president’s death