Niger CAN appoints new telegraph correspondent its media aide
NNN: The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in Niger, has appointed Mr Daniel Atori, New Telegraph newspaper correspondent in the state, the media aide to the state Chairman of CAN, Bishop Bulus Yohanna.
Yohanna, also the Catholic Bishop of Kontagora Diocese, made this known on Thursday in Minna, while handing over the appointment letter to Atori.
He said the selection of Atori was due to his antecedents and track records as a seasoned journalist who has used his professionalism to help the association in the state.
“You will serve as a gateway between CAN and the public in matters of information dissemination and galvanize other journalists to help in setting agenda that will develop the state,” he said.
Responding, Atori commended the leadership of CAN for finding him worthy to be appointed media aide to the association and pledged to be committed in the discharge of his assignments.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the letter was signed by Bulus and his secretary, Pastor Raphael Opawoye.
- 120 correctional centre inmates in Enugu gain admission into National Open University
- We’ll ensure changes in DisCos don’t disrupt service – FG
- Research: CSO tasks Kwara Govt on budget spendings
- Buhari salutes Army on 2022 NADCEL
- NMet predicts 3-day cloudiness, sunshine from Thursday
- Eid-el-Kabir: FRSC begins enlightenment campaign for motorists in Kano
- Barkindo’s death: NOG organisers call off 2022 dinner/award night
- Gov. Bagudu approves N52.9m for Kebbi boarding schools to celebrate sallah
- Nigerian petroleum industry holds night of tributes for Barkindo
- Our governorship candidate yet to announce running mate – Lagos PDP
- NSCDC urges newly recruited officers to maintain discipline, commitment
- Nigeria requires over 350m trees yearly to check deforestation – NCF
- FEMA, JICA empower IDPs in Abuja
- 2023: Group tasks INEC on peaceful, fair polls
- Influencer urges youths to maximise social media for wealth creation
- NOA expresses readiness to partner with CSOs, others on vote-buying
- Plateau APC Guber Candidate picks Butmang as running mate
- UK wants improved implementation of disability laws in Nigeria
- Running mate: PDP group faults voting by screening committee
- Gov. Fintiri commiserates with Barkindo family