A new television show where celebrity guests will be discussing matters of investment in luxurious environment will premiere on Nigerian screens on Sunday.
Producer of ‘Investment Chat’, Stephen Akintayo, told the News Agency of Nigeria in Lagos that the display of luxury during the TV show would help to grow investment habit in viewers.
Akintayo, financial coach and businessman, said celebrity guests would take luxury rides with him in a Rolls-Royce while discussing matters of investment during the TV show.
According to him, the TV show will tell viewers everything that they need to know about investment.
“A new show tagged, ‘Investment Chat,’ in a Rolls-Royce with Stephen Akintayo is set to premiere on Nigerian screens and online via Youtube and Facebook on Sunday, Nov. 22.
“One of the reasons why we started this show was that we realised that investment conversations are quite boring.
“People all over the world are attracted to luxury, but they don’t know what goes on before luxury comes. We then decided to mix the two by showing our audience the luxury, while telling them the truth about investment.
“That gets people’s attention and helps us educate people on investment in a fun, luxurious way,” Akintayo said.
He added that the show would also promote conversations with entertainers on investments as many consider the topic of investment uninteresting and sometimes technical.
“With screen icons and entertainment industry stakeholders speaking on investment, many more people are likely to listen, especially since many of them would be sharing from personal experience,” he said.
The producer said that the TV show would be directed by Bunmi Davies and is a first of its kind celebrity guest show.
Akintayo also revealed that personalities like; Joke Silva; comedian cum actor, Gbenga Adeyinka; media personality cum politician, Dayo Adeneye; and screen icon, Ada Ameh; have been spotted taking a ride in the Rolls-Royce with him.
“Premiering on Channels Television this Sunday at 2:30 p.m., the show is the latest, quality addition to Nigeria’s repertoire of educational programmes,” he added.
Edited By: Wale Ojetimi
- Canada World Youth and Africa Skills Hub partner to launch Women’s Entrepreneurship and Livelihoods Initiative (WELI)
- Sonangol celebrates 45 years in the service of Angola (By Charné Hundermark)
- Africa Oil & Power officially opens workshops in Mozambique and celebrates International Women’s Day
- Call for an independent investigation into the death of Rwandan singer Kizito Mihigo
- Kasi Insight data on Africa is now available as part of an alternative data catalog through Bloomberg’s Data Market Place
- Whenever you’re ready to travel again, Jumeirah is here to help plan the perfect vacation with an exclusive global offer.
- Coronavirus – Eswatini: COVID-19 update (March 7, 2021)
- Global COVID-19 experts see inequitable vaccine distribution and reluctance to be key challenges for Africa in 2021
- Q&A with Paula Lanco – President of the Women’s Rugby Advisory Committee