GENEVA, Switzerland, October 22, 2021 / APO Group / –
Eusèbe Agbangla, the new Permanent Representative of Benin to the United Nations Office at Geneva, today presented his credentials to Tatiana Valovaya, Director General of the United Nations Office at Geneva.
Prior to his appointment in Geneva, Mr. Agbangla was Ambassador of Benin to France from July 29, 2020 to date, having served as Ambassador to Denmark, with jurisdiction over Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania from 2015 to 2020.
Mr. Agbangla has held various positions during his career, including that of Secretary General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Integration, La Francophonie and Beninese Abroad (2013-2015); Deputy Secretary General of the Ministry (2012-2013); deputy director then director of the America department at the ministry (2006-2012); technical advisor for international relations to the Minister of State responsible for planning, foresight and development (2002-2005); and Deputy Coordinator of the National Governance Coordination Unit at the Ministry in charge of the Coordination of Government Action, Foresight and Development (2000-2002). He entered the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on April 12, 1985.
Mr. Agbangla holds a Diploma of Advanced Studies in Comparative Politics and International Relations from the Doctoral School of Political Sciences of the Institute of Political Studies of Bordeaux, University of Bordeaux IV, France; a diploma from the Institute of International Relations of Yaoundé, Cameroon; and a diploma from the Institute of Legal and Administrative Sciences of the National University of Benin. He was born on August 14, 1957 and is married with children.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3DjI
- US Fashion designer Virgil Abloh, 41, dies of cancer
- FCT badminton club hosts maiden championship in Kubwa
- World Bank, El-Rufai applaud Kyari, as NNPC intensifies petroleum sector reform
- WHO Stands with African Nations and Calls for Borders to Remain Open
- NDLEA intercepts 12,385kg “Loud” marijuana in Lagos
- Incorporate recommendations into teaching curriculum to take Art Schools forward — Rector YABATECH
- “1115 C of O’s Yet to Be Collected by Applicants” – Oyo Govt
- CAC deploys e-Platform for registration of LLPs coy
- NSE, COREN commends Gov. Abiodun On Infrastructural Development
- UK to enforce new Covid rules from Tuesday
- Tens of thousands protest Austria compulsory vaccination
- French minister flies to Caribbean islands after mooting autonomy
- James Bond fan Fiala named Czech prime minister
- Buhari charges agric varsities to bridge food insecurity gap
- NIPC partners Isreali Embassy on i-FAIR 2021/22