NDE disburses N4.6m loan to youths, women in Kebbi
NNN: The National Directorate of Employment (NDE), has disbursed loans totalling N4.6 million to 228 unemployed youths in Kebbi State.
The Director-General of the NDE, Malam Abubakar Nuhu-Fikpo, made this known during the disbursement of the loans in Birnin Kebbi on Friday.
Nuhu-Fikpo, represented by the state Coordinator of the NDE, Alhaji Abdullahi Danjuma-Machika, said each of the benefiting youths received N20, 000 each to enable them to improve and expand their businesses.
According to him, the beneficiaries were drawn from the three Senatorial Districts of the state.
Nuhu-Fikpo said the various bank accounts of all the beneficiaries had been cr
Source Credit: NAN
- UN needs $68.4 million to help Central African Republic where 2.2 million are acutely food insecure
- Lagos Assembly adopts recommendations on Data Protection Bill
- England ready for Old Trafford launch of Euro bid
- West Africa and the MSGBC Region Showcase a Hive of Exploration Activities
- NSITF to collaborate ILO to regulate COVID-19 claims, compensations
- NGO tasks media on championing basic education rights in Kaduna
- 2023 budget: Kaduna State Govt will adhere to MTEF recommendation – Perm. Sec.
- WAFCON 2022: Our sight remains on the trophy, Falcons
- Ericsson invites participants to ‘Together Apart Hackathon’ to boost innovation in Nigeria
- Eid-el-Kabir: FRSC deploys 36,000 personnel, 750 patrol vehicles, ambulances
- OPEC Secretary-General, Barkindo dies at 63
- Banditry: Matawalle security agencies of his total support
- Gunmen attack Kuje Custodial Centre in Abuja
- Enugu govt. appoints Ihuoma Eze, acting coordinator of APPEALS World Bank project
- Roadmap for new NNPC hinges on PIA – Okadigbo
- Sallah: Presidency condemn attack on President Buhari’s advance team in Katsina
- My alleged suspension over alleged financial impropriety a huge joke-PDP chairman
- We must appreciate our history to develop as a nation – History Teacher
- Bandits burn down 2 health centres, shut 69 others in Katsina— official
- Police confirm killing of area commander by bandits in Katsina