By Hussaina Yakubu
Speaking at the ceremony on Sunday, branch president Engr Muhyideen Yusuf said the Society needed adequate media coverage of its activities, hence the need for the center.
Yusuf congratulated the Muslim faithful (Ummah), who participated in the construction of the establishment and prayed to Allah to reward them.
“Besides the ultimate reward, building the facility somehow allows a person to continue to earn Allah’s blessings even after their death,” he said.
The president revealed that the project required certain equipment to make it functional, urging the public to make a generous donation to ensure its speedy completion.
In his remarks, the special guest of honor on the occasion, the Executive Chairman of the Federal Character Commission, Dr Muheeba Dankaka, noted that the construction of an administrative and media center attached to a mosque would improve the daily administration of the mosque. while promoting the spread of Islam.
She added that NASFAT had been at the forefront as a formidable Muslim association at the forefront of promoting Islamic values and spreading religion.
“The event takes place during the holy month of Ramadan, which offers Muslims the opportunity to be close to their Creator, through supplications, abstinence and perseverance.
“As you do me the honor of commissioning this building, I am very pleased that our modest contributions to the advancement of Islam in general, and of NASFAT in particular, are recognized.
“Let us all be assured that I will continue to serve Islam and humanity and enjoy Allah’s favor in my life,” she said. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yWp
- Eid-el-Fitr: PDP urges unity, patriotism to tackle national challenges
- NUPENG directs members to shut down services in Kaduna State
- Edo Assembly wants livestock farms registered
- JUSUN urges FG to deduct Judiciary funds from May FAAC
- Eid-el-Fitr: APC urges Nigerians to pray for country’s leaders, peace, unity
- WHO panel urges bold overhaul of pandemic prevention measures
- $540bn remittance flow reaches low-and-middle-income countries in 2020- WB
- Arsenal dent Chelsea’s Champions League push
- Kalu salutes Ekweremadu at 59