with the provisional voters register having been displayed for inspection on Nov. 5, 2019 for public scrutiny and objections against the names of persons included therein,” he said.
According to Mujoro, no objections were recorded and the final voters’ registers for urban constituencies were published on Dec. 20 2019.
Meanwhile Mujoro said the ECN has recruited a total number of 260 polling officials and training of polling officials, political party agents and representatives of independent candidates will take place simultaneously in all four constituencies from Jan. 9 to Jan. 12.
Namibia held its presidential and National Assembly elections in 2019 in November and the Namibian President Hage Geingob won a second five-year term.
Edited by: Abiodun Oluleye/Sadiya Hamza
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-2X5j
- We don’t need war in Nigeria — Ooni of Ife
- LASG to partner German firm on agribusiness
- Kano Govt to inaugurate waste recycling project, create 4,000 jobs –official
- FG delegation to visit Ghana over Nigerian/Ghanaian traders’ conflict
- NGX opens week upbeat with N59bn growth
- Kwara launches interest-free loans for young entrepreneurs
- Only FG can guarantee financial autonomy for judiciary, says SAN
- FG declares Wednesday, Thursday, as Public Holidays to mark Eid-eI-Fitr celebration
- Army debunks alleged deployment of only Northern officers to S/East