Naira gains marginally, exchanges at 420 to dollar
NNN: The Naira on Wednesday appreciated at the Investors and Exporters window, exchanging at 420 to the dollar, a 0.18 percent appreciation against N420.75 on Tuesday.
The open indicative rate closed at N419.46 to the dollar on Wednesday. An exchange rate of N444.00 to the dollar was the highest rate recorded within the day’s trading before it settled at N420.
The Naira sold for as low as N413 to the dollar within the day’s trading. A total of 124.62 million dollars was traded in foreign exchange at the official Investors and Exporters window on Wednesday.
- Hajj: Oyo pilgrims offer special prayers for Makinde, Nigeria
- South Africa: Minister Pandor attends G20 Foreign Ministers Meeting in Bali, Indonesia
- Police warn cultists, hoodlums against celebrating ‘7/7’ Day in Osun
- Statement attributable to the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General – on Mali
- UN needs $68.4 million to help Central African Republic where 2.2 million are acutely food insecure
- Lagos Assembly adopts recommendations on Data Protection Bill
- England ready for Old Trafford launch of Euro bid
- West Africa and the MSGBC Region Showcase a Hive of Exploration Activities
- NSITF to collaborate ILO to regulate COVID-19 claims, compensations
- NGO tasks media on championing basic education rights in Kaduna
- 2023 budget: Kaduna State Govt will adhere to MTEF recommendation – Perm. Sec.
- WAFCON 2022: Our sight remains on the trophy, Falcons
- Ericsson invites participants to ‘Together Apart Hackathon’ to boost innovation in Nigeria
- Eid-el-Kabir: FRSC deploys 36,000 personnel, 750 patrol vehicles, ambulances
- OPEC Secretary-General, Barkindo dies at 63
- Banditry: Matawalle security agencies of his total support
- Gunmen attack Kuje Custodial Centre in Abuja
- Enugu govt. appoints Ihuoma Eze, acting coordinator of APPEALS World Bank project
- Roadmap for new NNPC hinges on PIA – Okadigbo
- Sallah: Presidency condemn attack on President Buhari’s advance team in Katsina