NNN: The Naira on Thursday gained marginally to the dollar at the parallel market in Lagos, exchanging at N358.5 to the dollar.
The Pound Sterling and the Euro closed at N462 and N407, respectively.
At the Bureau De Change (BDC) segment, the naira was sold at N360 to the dollar while the Pound Sterling and the Euro traded at N463 and N407, respectively.
Trading at the investors’ window saw the naira closing at N361.62 to the dollar as market turnover stood at 279.72 million dollars.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the Central Bank of Nigeria has continued with its interventions at the foreign exchange market aimed at greater stability of the naira.
The Apex bank had on Tuesday injected 210 million dollars to the market.
The sum was shared among authorised dealers, SMEs and for invisibles such as travelling allowances.
- Health: AbdulRazaq approves recruitment of 197 medical personnel in Kwara
- Ram dealers bemoan low patronage as prices soar in Benin
- Customs Onne Port command generates N115.26bn in H1
- Lagos reiterates commitment to providing enabling environment for MSMEs
- Peace: Sen. Akwashiki donates N10m to CAN
- Army regular intake to screen 1,560 in Zamfara
- Ten takeaways from State Visit to Portugal: Two Nations and the will for strategic partnership – Garba Shehu
- 2023: NYSC advises corps members to comply with rules of elections
- I’ll provide leadership for medical community, says NMA FCT Chairmanship aspirant
- Police arrest 3 suspects for alleged rape, forceful initiation of girl into cult group
- Communiqué of the Chairperson of the African Union Commission on the Situation in Libya
- Retirement: Staff, friends of National Hospital Abuja laud outgoing CMD
- UNICEF applauds release of over 50 abducted children in Ondo
- Security consultant advises Nigerians to know their neighbours
- MSF calls for urgent humanitarian response in Borno
- World Sports Press Day 2022: Message from the President of ANOCA
- Financial experts attribute decline in living standards to high inflation rate
- UFC: Sunday Dare Congratulates Israel Adesanya on Another Successful Title Defence
- Appeal Court fixes July 5 for judgment in Abuja land dispute matter
- Hundreds of anti-coup protesters in Sudan defy security forces