The Naira on Thursday gained marginally to the dollar at the parallel market in Lagos, exchanging at N358.5 to the dollar.
The Pound Sterling and the Euro closed at N462 and N407, respectively.
At the Bureau De Change (BDC) segment, the naira was sold at N360 to the dollar while the Pound Sterling and the Euro traded at N463 and N407, respectively.
Trading at the investors’ window saw the naira closing at N361.62 to the dollar as market turnover stood at 279.72 million dollars.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the Central Bank of Nigeria has continued with its interventions at the foreign exchange market aimed at greater stability of the naira.
The Apex bank had on Tuesday injected 210 million dollars to the market.
The sum was shared among authorised dealers, SMEs and for invisibles such as travelling allowances.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-2xQo
- Children now more interested in entertainment than reading – Akpokeneme
- ECOWAS Court women’s forum share food items to indigents in FCT
- Again FCTA cancels Eid-il-Fitr public prayer
- COVID-19: FG imposes midnight curfew, reintroduces ban on mass gathering
- Stolen artifacts: Oba of Benin disowns impostors
- C/River to deploy drones for medical supplies – Ayade
- Karate Federation to attend Olympic qualifiers in Paris
- Maiden Davnotch Tennis Championship attracts 300 athletes
- Fans react as Davido ‘spanks’ daughter, Hailey for twerking