The Pound Sterling and the Euro traded at N462 and N407, respectively.
At the Bureau De Change (BDC) segment, the naira was sold at N360 to a dollar, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro exchanged at N462 and N407 respectively.
Trading at the investors’ window saw the naira closing at N360.77 to a dollar, as market turnover stood at 254.91 million dollars.
The naira traded at N306.9 to a dollar at the official CBN window.
NAN reports that naira had remained stable at the parallel market due largely to interventions of the CBN.
The CBN had pumped 42.3 billion dollars into the foreign exchange market in the past one year just as the nation’s foreign reserves hit 45 billion dollars in June.
- I’ll provide leadership for medical community, says NMA FCT Chairmanship aspirant
- Police arrest 3 suspects for alleged rape, forceful initiation of girl into cult group
- Communiqué of the Chairperson of the African Union Commission on the Situation in Libya
- Retirement: Staff, friends of National Hospital Abuja laud outgoing CMD
- UNICEF applauds release of over 50 abducted children in Ondo
- Security consultant advises Nigerians to know their neighbours
- MSF calls for urgent humanitarian response in Borno
- World Sports Press Day 2022: Message from the President of ANOCA
- Financial experts attribute decline in living standards to high inflation rate
- UFC: Sunday Dare Congratulates Israel Adesanya on Another Successful Title Defence
- Appeal Court fixes July 5 for judgment in Abuja land dispute matter
- Hundreds of anti-coup protesters in Sudan defy security forces
- NAFDAC shuts 10 water factories in Ondo
- 2023: Group drums support for Obi, urges people to get PVC
- Taraba Govt. begins sensitisation of community to privitisation of highland tea
- Bible Society honours Awolowo-Dosumu, Maiden Alex-Ibru, others
- NYSC condemns alleged electoral misconduct involving corps member in Osun
- NSE to partner stakeholders in replacing manhole covers, other projects
- Ogun govt. commiserates with labour, deceased family over teacher’s death
- Night travels: Accident claims 18 lives on Lagos-Ibadan expressway