The Naira on Monday traded at N359.3 to the dollar at the parallel market in Lagos.
The Pound Sterling and the Euro closed at N463 and N407 respectively.
At the Bureau De Change (BDC) segment, the naira exchanged at N360 to the dollar, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro closed at N463 and N407, respectively.
Trading at the investors window saw the naira closing at N360.89 to the dollar as market turnover stood at 98.03 million dollars.
Edited by Ifeyinwa Omowole
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-2wYw
- 16,000 jobs’ll be created when National Theatre’s renovation is completed – Official
- Gen. Joshua Dogonyaro, ex-CDS dies at 80 Death
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (May 12, 2021)
- New board will run the National Theatre after renovations – GM
- Ogun Govt. restates commitment to quality health care
- Eid-el-Fitr: Ganduje urges Muslims to pray for peace
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 12, 2021)
- Eid-el-Fitr: Orji Kalu advocates national cohesion
- Expert wants greater investment in food security