Naira closes at N359.3 to dollar at parallel market
NNN: The Naira on Monday traded at N359.3 to the dollar at the parallel market in Lagos.
The Pound Sterling and the Euro closed at N463 and N407 respectively.
At the Bureau De Change (BDC) segment, the naira exchanged at N360 to the dollar, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro closed at N463 and N407, respectively.
Trading at the investors window saw the naira closing at N360.89 to the dollar as market turnover stood at 98.03 million dollars.
Edited by Ifeyinwa Omowole
- Enugu fans express dismay over Super Falcon 2-1 loss to S/Africa
- Lagos govt partners Ebony Life Academy to train 119 youths in filmmaking
- 2023: Focus on candidates’ antecedents, not religion leaning, Group urges Nigerians
- Encomiums pour in for Olu Jacobs at 80
- Borno PDP crisis deepens, as faction suspends legal adviser, others
- DMO lists 2 FGN savings bonds for subscription at N1,000 per unit
- 2022 WAFCON: South Africa stun champions Nigeria in group opening game
- Fayemi swears in Agbede as new HoS
- Tan’s dream run ended by Anisimova at Wimbledon
- UN mission uncovers new suspected mass graves in Libya
- Fritz flies into Wimbledon quarter-finals to earn family stripes
- Naira falls to dollar at Investors and Exporters window
- Arsenal sign Jesus from Manchester City
- New Zealand to host 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup playoff tournament
- All quiet on Centre Court as calm Kyrgios beats Nakashima
- Tomljanovic downs Cornet in rollercoaster outing to reach quarter-finals
- New Zealand to Host First Ever FIFA Women’s World Cup Play-Off Tournament
- PVC: SDP chieftain urges public holiday in Kwara
- ECOWAS leaders adopt Jonathan’s recommendations on way forward in Mali
- African Insurances Brokers Association elects new president