By Fabian Ekeruche
At the Bureau De Change (BDC) segment, the naira was sold at N360 to the dollar, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro closed at N472 and N411.
Meanwhile, Alhaji Aminu Gwadabe, President, Association of Bureau De Change Operators of Nigeria (ABCON), has attributed the currency’s gains to the annual “Chinese holidays and the national elections’’.
Edited by Angela Okisor and Olisa Ifeajika
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-2jvM
- 16,000 jobs’ll be created when National Theatre’s renovation is completed – Official
- Gen. Joshua Dogonyaro, ex-CDS dies at 80 Death
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (May 12, 2021)
- New board will run the National Theatre after renovations – GM
- Ogun Govt. restates commitment to quality health care
- Eid-el-Fitr: Ganduje urges Muslims to pray for peace
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 12, 2021)
- Eid-el-Fitr: Orji Kalu advocates national cohesion
- Expert wants greater investment in food security