In a statement issued on Monday, Johnson, coordinator of the Federal Government‘s MSME Survival Fund Scheme’s Project Delivery Office (PDO), said scammers are trying to steal from unsuspecting members of the public.
Johnson stated that trails of the survival fund scheme have been closed, but even the initial verification process did not require beneficiaries to give up their account details of the people the ongoing scam demanded.
“Therefore, members of the public should ignore such requests.
“The public is requested to note that the only valid number for inquiries and information for the Survival Fund Scheme is 07004000500.
“The Scheme is also not disbursing the sum of N80,000 or any amount in the form of a grant or loan to individuals or companies as advertised.
Johnson also stated that the committee in charge of the survival fund headed by State, Industry, Trade and Investment, Amb. Maryam Katagum, has contacted law enforcement agencies to track down and bring the scammer to justice.
He also said that progress in the implementation of the survival fund plan will be communicated to the public through the formal channels established by the committee.
- Post Insurgency: Stakeholders dialogue on building resilience in Borno
- Lawan, Orji Kalu visit Katsina ahead of APC presidential primaries
- 2023: I’ll declare National Security Emergency on inauguration day if elected— Hayatu-Deen
- PDP Primary: Stakeholders urge NWC to respect will of Anambra people
- Fashola seeks public collaboration on road safety, infrastructure protection
- APC constitutes 61-member campaign council for Ekiti State governorship election
- If elected, I will implement a blue print for the immediate growth of Delta – APC female aspirant
- Environmentalists fault EU’s alternative to Russian Gas instead of renewables
- Zamfara APC reconciliation not on personal interest, says ex Gov. Yari
- Experts, veterans charge journalists on professionalism
- Nigeria, others review progress on global migration compact
- NAF free medical outreach excites Kaduna residents
- Ooni urges Oyetola to rely on divine success for his second term
- Average price for 5kg cooking gas increases to N3,800.47- NBS
- Primary : Atiku visits Gombe, confident of PDP delegates’ support
- Ondo assembly passes 2022 OSOPADEC budget into law
- Okada ban: Lagos Govt. says June 1 deadline won’t stop enforcement
- Gov. Ugwuanyi sets up, operationalises 10 type-3 PHC centres in Enugu – ENS-PHCDA boss
- WHO urges increased surveillance as COVID-19 cases rise in Americas
- Mali’s withdrawal from G5 Sahel, Joint Force ‘a setback’ for the region
- FG committed to protecting Nigerians from harmful use of data- Pantami
- CAN, JNI pledge support as FG conducts headcount for teachers, pupils
- Delta traditional rulers to partner CSOs to deepen gains of MDGs
- I’ll complete airport, school projects before leaving office – Fayemi
- ASUU Strike: NANS protests in Ekiti
- British Council to establish Arts, Culture Academy in Nigeria
- Africities 2022 Summit: Backbone of the continent, intermediary cities absorb most of the urban population growth, according to a report co-led by the African Development Bank
- Lagos govt., Polaris Bank unveil N1bn fund to empower artisans
- Nigeria reiterates commitment to implementing GCM agreement in New York
- Okada ban: Lagos residents express divergent views
- Perm Sec. harps on need to revive lost cultural values, traditions
- Businessman arraigned for alleged importation of fake drug
- Enugu: No life lost, nobody injured in Emene incident – Police
- FCTA demolishes over 30 houses in Trademore Estate Lugbe, over flooding
- Salami Panel: Magu will still be prosecuted if indicted despite promotion – Minister
- African Energy Week (AEW) Releases First Video for its Energy Investment Drive
- Troops recover guns, ammunition from insurgents enclave in Imo – Army spokesman
- Couple charged with involuntary manslaughter of housemaid knows fate July 7
- FG, Netherland to intensify efforts at curbing environmental hazards in Nigeria
- Investigating Policy and Business Requisites to Boost Hydrocarbon Investment in Africa
- NGO canvasses for more awareness on laws against SGBV in grassroots
- Agroforestry, Land Use policy to address land degradation – Minister
- African Energy Week calls for nominations to its world-renowned African Energy Awards
- Managing internal boundary crisis key to sustainable development — Ondo deputy governor
- Digitalisation will make public service smarter, faster — Akeredolu
- 25 ships discharge petrol, other items at Lagos ports
- Smart Africa Digital Academy (SADA) Launches its National Digital Academy in Ghana
- Army boss calls for civil society involvement in tackling insecurity
- 10th Youth Development Webinar Program 2022 “Building Youth Resilience: Transition to Green Economy and Beyond”
- Buhari’s support gave me political glory – Bauchi governor