Meanwhile, it conducted 302 tests for COVID-19 in the last 24 hours which showed negative results, Dulmaa Nyamkhuu, head of the NCCD, said at a daily press conference.
The Asian country has tallied 220 COVID-19 cases, all of which are imported.
It has not reported any local transmissions or deaths so far.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3n9y
- FRSC solicits motorists’ support to minimise crashes
- Rugby Africa Women’s Sevens Solidarity Camp Tunis – Final report of the two-day tournament
- Neymar extends PSG deal until 2025
- Ogun Govt., Private Firms Empower 100 Youths
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 8, 2021)
- Okowa mourns ex-minister Aisha Alhassan
- Ogun Govt. Re-Affirms Commitment To Boost Agric Sector
- UNIBEN warns admission seekers against racketeers
- Video press release: Rugby Africa 7-a-side solidarity camp – Day 2: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel