In anticipation of the 2021 CAF U-20 Nations Cup final, a joint press event entitled “African Unity Ceremony“takes place at the Palais des Congrès, Nouakchott, Mauritania on Saturday March 6 at 7:00 p.m. * local time (8:00 p.m. Paris time).
On stage will be Jacques Anouma, the former president of the Ivorian Football Federation (FIF), Patrice Motsepe, candidate for the presidency of CAF, Augustin Senghor, the president of the Senegalese Football Federation (FSF) and Ahmed Yahya, the President of the Mauritanian Football Federation. (FFRIM), while FIFA President Gianni Infantino will also be present.
The event is broadcast live on the Mauritanian Football Federation’s YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/FFRIM
* Please note that the exact time of the event is subject to change.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yd7
- FG reaffirms the efficacy of artemisinin against malaria
- Hoima District frontline health workers hesitate over COVID-19 vaccination, then adopt after WHO assurance
- Customs intercept hemp, carbide, others with N3.1bn DPV
- Edo spends 6 billion naira on infrastructure in public primary schools
- Dr Congo: worrying influx of wounded in Beni and Goma hospitals
- Minister frowns at lower volume of trade with S’Korea
- NAPTIP arrests 4 people for alleged sales of babies
- IUCN’s Inaugural African Protected Areas Congress officially relaunched
- The Gambia eliminates trachoma as a public health problem