This is contained in a statement by the secretary of the state government, Kabiru Balarabe, in Gusau on Monday.
According to Mr. Balarabe, the four ministries include; Ministry of Forests and Livestock Development and Ministry of Empowerment of Wealth Creation and Job Generation.
The others are the Ministry of Tourism and Hotel Management as well as the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development.
Mr. Balarabe also announced the assignment and redeployment of commissioners in the ministries as follows;
1- Ahmad Sharu Anka – Ministry of Science and Technical Education.
2- Abubakar S / Pawa Dambo – Ministry of Local Government Affairs.
3- Muh’d Umar Birnin Magaji – Ministry of Art and Culture.
4- Nasiru Zarumi Masama – Ministry of Youth and Sports Development.
5- Abdulaziz Ahmad Nahuce – Ministry of Special Tasks.
6- Zainab Lawal Gummi – Ministry of Education.
7- Sufyan Bashar Yuguda – Ministry of Finance.
8- Fa’eka Marshal – Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management.
9- Rabiu Garba Gusau – Ministry of Works and Transport.
10- Yazeed Shehu Dan Fulani – Ministry of Trade and Industry.
11- Ibrahim Abdullahi Gusau – Ministry of Forests and Livestock Development.
12- Dr Nuradden Isah Gusau – Ministry of Environment and Solid Minerals.
13- Junaidu Kaura – Ministry of Justice
14- Ibrahim Jibo Magayaki – Ministry of Agriculture
15- Ibrahim Magaji Dosara – Ministry of Information
16- Yahaya Chado Gora, Ministry of Higher Education
17- Yahaya Muh’d Kanoma – Ministry of Empowerment of Wealth Creation and Job Generation.
18- Lawal Abubakar Zannah Badarawa- Ministry of Social and Community Development.
19- Cheikh Tukur Sani Jangebe – Ministry of Religious Affairs.
20- Aliyu Muh’d Tukur (ES) – Ministry of Budget and Economic Planning.
21- Aliyu Abuabakar MC Tsafe – Ministry of Health.
22- DIG Mamman Tsafe retired – Ministry of Security and Home Affairs.
23- Abubakar Abdullahi Tsafe – Ministry of Tourism and Hotel Management.
24- Ibrahim Isah Mayana – Ministry of Water Resources.
25- Abdullahi Gurbin Bore – Ministry of Rural Development and Cooperatives.
He said the publication was effective immediately.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3D6U
- Tens of thousands protest Austria compulsory vaccination
- French minister flies to Caribbean islands after mooting autonomy
- James Bond fan Fiala named Czech prime minister
- Buhari charges agric varsities to bridge food insecurity gap
- NIPC partners Isreali Embassy on i-FAIR 2021/22
- Solomon Islands PM says riots ‘orchestrated’ to remove him
- Australia detects first Covid Omicron infections
- Honduras braces for trouble in presidential election
- Bridge bank option prevents systemic crisis in banking operations- NDIC
- Chinese police capture North Korean convict on the run
- Sustain aggressive offensive against insurgents, bandits – COAS tasks troops
- Nigeria can be peaceful, united if leaders value every section of Nigeria – Jonathan
- NTI trains 7,000 teachers in Special Needs, Disabilities
- Lawyer cautions youths against social media addiction
- Fishermen applaud Buhari’s response to Nembe oil spill