Mr Matawalle, represented by Dr Bashir Maru, Chairman of the Hospital Services Management Board, said so.
He said the state government will recruit more staff to provide adequate services in public hospitals.
“The state government plans to modernize and renovate primary and secondary health facilities to improve health care in the state.
“The government strives to provide state-of-the-art facilities for the efficient delivery of health care in all parts of the state,” he said.
The project was started by the administration of former governor Abdullaziz Yari, but the administration only executed 40% of the project and left.
The project was taken over by the Matawalle administration who renovated and completed 60 percent construction of the general hospital.
“As you know, we have resumed construction of this hospital where the last administration left it at 40%.
“We have renovated and provided additional structures to accommodate more patients and staff.
“It is now complete and equipped with some of the latest equipment that you can find anywhere in the world.
“We have already supplied a state-of-the-art hospital in Gusau. It is the only one of its kind in the Northwest region.
Dr Salisu Ya’u, the hospital’s medical director, said the hospital’s operations will shift completely from the temporary site to the new site.
Mr. Ya’u congratulated Matawalle for providing the hospital with modern facilities.
He assured the state government that all facilities provided would be used appropriately.
Kabiru Ladan-Maigoro, the sole administrator of the local government, said they would provide the necessary support to the hospital, especially in the area of maintenance.
“We will carry out minor repairs and provide security to ensure the efficient operation of the facility,” said Maigoro.
In addition, Birnin Magaji’s Emir Husseini Dan-Ali said the community will ensure proper use of the hospital.
Mr Dan-Ali said the emirate will provide the necessary support to the hospital, especially security.
He congratulated the governor on completing the installation and providing him with modern equipment.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3Djs
- US Fashion designer Virgil Abloh, 41, dies of cancer
- FCT badminton club hosts maiden championship in Kubwa
- World Bank, El-Rufai applaud Kyari, as NNPC intensifies petroleum sector reform
- WHO Stands with African Nations and Calls for Borders to Remain Open
- NDLEA intercepts 12,385kg “Loud” marijuana in Lagos
- Incorporate recommendations into teaching curriculum to take Art Schools forward — Rector YABATECH
- “1115 C of O’s Yet to Be Collected by Applicants” – Oyo Govt
- CAC deploys e-Platform for registration of LLPs coy
- NSE, COREN commends Gov. Abiodun On Infrastructural Development
- UK to enforce new Covid rules from Tuesday
- Tens of thousands protest Austria compulsory vaccination
- French minister flies to Caribbean islands after mooting autonomy
- James Bond fan Fiala named Czech prime minister
- Buhari charges agric varsities to bridge food insecurity gap
- NIPC partners Isreali Embassy on i-FAIR 2021/22