By Afusat Agunbiade-Oladipo
Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq of Kwara says manufacturing is an important way to reduce unemployment in Nigeria.
Represented by his deputy, Mr. Kayode Alabi, the governor said manufacturers should receive more government support to produce international standard products, thereby boosting exports and creating jobs.
AbdulRazaq assured that his administration would encourage small and medium enterprises and his partner SON to meet the standards.
Salim had said earlier that he was in the state to inaugurate the organization’s new office complex and inspect some manufacturing companies in the state.
He said the organization would sign a memorandum of understanding with the state government to educate small industries on standard products.
The managing director called on the state government to provide support infrastructure for manufacturers and other state enterprises.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yYO
- FRSC solicits motorists’ support to minimise crashes
- Rugby Africa Women’s Sevens Solidarity Camp Tunis – Final report of the two-day tournament
- Neymar extends PSG deal until 2025
- Ogun Govt., Private Firms Empower 100 Youths
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 8, 2021)
- Okowa mourns ex-minister Aisha Alhassan
- Ogun Govt. Re-Affirms Commitment To Boost Agric Sector
- UNIBEN warns admission seekers against racketeers
- Video press release: Rugby Africa 7-a-side solidarity camp – Day 2: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel