By Afusat Agunbiade-Oladipo
Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq of Kwara says manufacturing is an important way to reduce unemployment in Nigeria.
Represented by his deputy, Mr. Kayode Alabi, the governor said manufacturers should receive more government support to produce international standard products, thereby boosting exports and creating jobs.
AbdulRazaq assured that his administration would encourage small and medium enterprises and his partner SON to meet the standards.
Salim had said earlier that he was in the state to inaugurate the organization’s new office complex and inspect some manufacturing companies in the state.
He said the organization would sign a memorandum of understanding with the state government to educate small industries on standard products.
The managing director called on the state government to provide support infrastructure for manufacturers and other state enterprises.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yYO
- Arrival of the new Hapag-Lloyd East Africa service in Kenya and Tanzania
- Eid-el-Fitr: Uzodimma hosts Muslims in Imo
- Envoy pledges to strengthen Nigeria-Cuba relations
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (May 13, 2021)
- Real Madrid stay in title hunt with win at Granada
- Coronavirus – Eswatini: COVID-19 daily update (May 13, 2021)
- Nadal follows Djokovic into Rome Open quarter-finals after epic fightback
- Coronavirus – Kenya: COVID-19 update (May 13, 2021)
- Remittance inflows to Nigeria declined by 28% in 2020 – WB