Leke, Adeboye’s son clocks 40 years, donates borehole to Mushin community
NNN: Pastor Oluwagbemileke (Leke) Adeboye, son of Enoch Adeboye, the Redeemed Christian Church of God worldwide (RCCG) General Overseer, has inaugurated and donated a borehole to a community in Mushin, Lagos State.
According to him, this is to ensure access to clean, healthy potable water by the people of the community.
The inauguration of the borehole was part of activities to celebrate his 40th birthday, with the theme “Shining The Light”, which was marked with extravagant praise and thanksgiving ministrations concert in Mushin.
- 120 correctional centre inmates in Enugu gain admission into National Open University
- We’ll ensure changes in DisCos don’t disrupt service – FG
- Research: CSO tasks Kwara Govt on budget spendings
- Buhari salutes Army on 2022 NADCEL
- NMet predicts 3-day cloudiness, sunshine from Thursday
- Eid-el-Kabir: FRSC begins enlightenment campaign for motorists in Kano
- Barkindo’s death: NOG organisers call off 2022 dinner/award night
- Gov. Bagudu approves N52.9m for Kebbi boarding schools to celebrate sallah
- Nigerian petroleum industry holds night of tributes for Barkindo
- Our governorship candidate yet to announce running mate – Lagos PDP
- NSCDC urges newly recruited officers to maintain discipline, commitment
- Nigeria requires over 350m trees yearly to check deforestation – NCF
- FEMA, JICA empower IDPs in Abuja
- 2023: Group tasks INEC on peaceful, fair polls
- Influencer urges youths to maximise social media for wealth creation
- NOA expresses readiness to partner with CSOs, others on vote-buying
- Plateau APC Guber Candidate picks Butmang as running mate
- UK wants improved implementation of disability laws in Nigeria
- Running mate: PDP group faults voting by screening committee
- Gov. Fintiri commiserates with Barkindo family