Hamzat expressed his sadness through his twitter handle on Saturday.
“Mallam Kyari was passionate about Nigeria and contributed a lot to building our country.
“My thought and prayers are with you Mrs Kulu Abba Kyari and the entire Kyari family on the passing of the Chief of Staff to the President, Mallam Abba Kyari.
“Inna lillahi wa inna Ilayi raji’un,” he said
Kyari had tested positive to the novel COVID-19 and had been receiving treatment.
He died on Friday, April 17, and was buried at Gudu Cementary on Saturday.
Edited By: Oluwole Sogunle (NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-37KH
- Kano govt reacts to court judgement sacking APC exco loyal to Ganduje
- Sale of Nigerian govt property: Malami sets up probe panel
- NYSC swears-in 2,266 corps members in FCT
- Zulum presents N267bn 2022 budget to Borno Assembly
- Aisha Buhari inaugurates campaign against Gender-Based Violence
- MSGBC Oil, Gas & Power 2021 Presses On, Ensures Participant Safety
- 257 projects duplicated in 2021 budget, ICPC uncovers
- Health Director General Buthelezi back at work
- USAID, Ministry of Women Affairs Commission ‘Situation Room’ To Support Orphans and Vulnerable Children
- UNESCO Workshop Strengthens Media Diversity and Cultural Pluralism in Eastern Africa
- Police arrest suspected bandit ‘errand boy’ in Kaduna
- The research vessel Dr Fridtjof Nansen takes off to study marine life in Cabo Verde waters
- Nigerians will soon stop mourning, Buhari assures
- Pope Francis seeks closer Orthodox ties on Greece visit
- Pentagon orders new probe into Syria airstrike investigated by NYT