By Hussaina Yakubu
The statement said that Usman, who hails from the ruling house of Wadai, succeeds the late emir,
Alhaji Ja’afaru Abubakar, who died in January 2021.
Usman, Chairman of the Kaduna State Fiscal Responsibility Commission, was born on May 15, 1955 in Kauru and joined the Kaduna State Civil Service in 1977.
The new traditional ruler retired in 2012 as Director, Ministry of Finance Incorporated (MoFI)Office of the Accountant General, Kaduna State.
An accountant, Usman was a former chairman of the Giwa local government council, secretary of the Kaduna South local government council and supervisor of the Zangon Kataf local government council.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yIT
- WHO panel urges bold overhaul of pandemic prevention measures
- $540bn remittance flow reaches low-and-middle-income countries in 2020- WB
- Arsenal dent Chelsea’s Champions League push
- Kalu salutes Ekweremadu at 59
- NECO: 115 inmates credit English, Maths in Enugu
- Infinix Releases Award Winning NOTE 10 Pro Series Powerful Performance. Iconic design
- Eid-el-fitr: Yahaya Bello calls for national integration
- Eid el-Fitr; Atiku wants Nigerians reflect on peace, unity
- Osinbajo graces Museveni’s inauguration in Kampala