Tehran is not interested in a step-by-step plan to achieve results in the ongoing nuclear negotiations in the Austrian capital of Vienna, government spokesman Ali Rabiei said at a weekly press conference on Tuesday.
“We are not interested in such a method to get results in the Vienna talks,” Rabiei said, as the semi-official Mehr news agency reported.
Iran “will also verify this in a short period of time, and then immediately revert to its commitments,” Rabiei added.
Regarding Iran’s recent production of 60% enriched uranium, he said that “the 60% enrichment of the Natanz nuclear site proved Iran’s technical capacity to respond to any act of sabotage against its facilities. nuclear. “
“Vicious acts cannot undermine Iran’s scientific progress in the peaceful nuclear industry,” he added.
Likewise, Iranian nuclear negotiators have also rejected step-by-step plans or an interim deal, the Mehr news agency reported on Tuesday.
“The Islamic Republic of Iran is only talking about the last step in lifting the oppressive sanctions against the Iranian nation, and rumors such as step-by-step plans or an interim agreement are unfounded,” the deputy minister said. of Foreign Affairs Abbas Araqchi, who led the Iranian delegation to the Vienna talks. (Xinhua / NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3z06
- Forum tasks FG on MSMEs growth
- Video press release: Rugby Africa Sevens Solidarity Camp: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel
- APC will take over Rivers Govt House in 2023- State Chairman
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 7, 2021)
- FRSC enjoins passengers to caution reckless drivers
- Coronavirus – Daily update of the state of COVID-19 statistics in Zambia (May 7, 2021)
- Atiku mourns ex-Minister of Women Affairs, Alhassan
- Bird flu: Bauchi govt. kills about 27,000 birds to curtail spread
- Heirs Oil & Gas announces the appointments of its CEO and Board of Directors