Iran says it is ready to resume compliance with obligations under the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) if all US sanctions against it are lifted.
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said so on Wednesday.
“Today we see that the United States has woken up for negotiations, and we confirm that we are ready to resume our commitment to the nuclear program in exchange for the lifting of all sanctions,” Rouhani said.
According to the Iranian leader, Tehran is keen to discuss all outstanding issues.
“Today, the United States declares itself ready for direct or non-direct negotiations, and it is a victory for the Iranian people,” Rouhani continued. (Sputnik / NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yFa
- FRSC solicits motorists’ support to minimise crashes
- Rugby Africa Women’s Sevens Solidarity Camp Tunis – Final report of the two-day tournament
- Neymar extends PSG deal until 2025
- Ogun Govt., Private Firms Empower 100 Youths
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 8, 2021)
- Okowa mourns ex-minister Aisha Alhassan
- Ogun Govt. Re-Affirms Commitment To Boost Agric Sector
- UNIBEN warns admission seekers against racketeers
- Video press release: Rugby Africa 7-a-side solidarity camp – Day 2: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel