By Afusat Agunbiade-Oladipo
This is contained in a statement released by Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) SP Ajayi Okasanmi on Thursday in Ilorin.
Okasanmi said the command is committed to ensuring that the celebration of the 61st anniversary of independence is celebrated peacefully.
“In light of this, the command has put in place a series of statewide security arrangements.
Kwara State Police Command Commissioner CP Tuesday Assayomo also ordered the zone commanders of the eight zone commands, DPOs and all state tactical teams to embark on patrols. aggressive behavior of their AORs.
“The points of entry and exit of the state have also been fortified.
“In the meantime, members of the public are advised to cooperate with the police during stop and search missions and to report any act of misconduct or extortion on the part of the men to the Police Commissioner through the appropriate channels. .
“Although information about strange occurrences in our immediate surroundings is reported to the nearest police station or via the following telephone numbers 08125275046 and 07032069501 for a quick response.
“The CP wishes the people of Kwara a happy celebration of the 61st anniversary of independence,” Okasanmi said. (www.)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3CDT
- Deputy Chief Maybury Supports the 16 Days Campaign and World AIDS Day on ELBC Radio
- Akeredolu won’t allow workers enjoy Christmas – Ondo PDP Alleges
- Bill to regulate administration of sports mooted
- Compact: African Development Bank and IFC Partner to Advance Economic Development in Lusophone African countries
- Lagos govt explains why Nigerian Army intervened during EndSARS protests
- N15 bn cocoa processing plant begins operation in Ondo
- Fighting against drought-induced hunger: FAO provides rural households in Somalia with cash livestock and agricultural support
- ABU, CBN develop national farmers’ database
- Nigerian Navy arrests 5 stowaways at Lagos anchorage
- Woodside Energy Confirms Participation at MSGBC Oil, Gas & Power 2021
- After media reports, Kano govt unseals chamber of lawyer who secures victory against Ganduje-led APC
- Police nab suspected human trafficker, rescues baby in Nasarawa
- EFCC presents more evidence in Fayose’s trial
- NSA calls for right laws to fight cybercrimes
- Nigerian govt approves funds for Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road