The Swedish striker put Milan in front after 13 minutes, tapping the ball in from the rebound after his penalty was saved by Samir Handanovic.
He then struck again three minutes later after latching on a Rafael Leao’s cross.
In a breathless first half, Romelu Lukaku pulled one back for inter in the 29th minute, the first Serie A goal Milan have conceded this season.
Inter were awarded a penalty in the 75th minute but it was revoked for offside in the build-up.
Milan have won all four games so far and lead the standings with 12 points, while Inter have seven after their first defeat of the season.
Edited By: Vincent Obi
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3vzr
- Gen. Joshua Dogonyaro, ex-CDS dies at 80 Death
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (May 12, 2021)
- New board will run the National Theatre after renovations – GM
- Ogun Govt. restates commitment to quality health care
- Eid-el-Fitr: Ganduje urges Muslims to pray for peace
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 12, 2021)
- Eid-el-Fitr: Orji Kalu advocates national cohesion
- Expert wants greater investment in food security
- Incentives for the production of the digital economy in Cameroon (by Achare Takor)