2022 Hajj: KTSG secures accommodation for intending pilgrims in Makkah
NNN: The Katsina State Government says it has secured a befitting accommodation in Makkah for the 2022 intending pilgrims from the state.
Alhaji Suleiman Kuki, Executive Director (ED), Katsina State Pilgrims Welfare Board (KTSPWB), disclosed this in Katsina on Tuesday, while addressing zonal officers of the board upon his return from Saudi Arabia.
KuKi says the accommodation is located only a few metres drive away from the Grand Mosque in Makkah.
He said that the state government had made necessary arrangements for the security and welfare of the pilgrims while in Saudi Arabia.
The Executive Director said the innoculation of intending pilgrims had begun in ernest in all the pilgrims zonal offices across the state.
He added that he was satisfied with the exercise in the zonal centres of the state.
- 120 correctional centre inmates in Enugu gain admission into National Open University
- We’ll ensure changes in DisCos don’t disrupt service – FG
- Research: CSO tasks Kwara Govt on budget spendings
- Buhari salutes Army on 2022 NADCEL
- NMet predicts 3-day cloudiness, sunshine from Thursday
- Eid-el-Kabir: FRSC begins enlightenment campaign for motorists in Kano
- Barkindo’s death: NOG organisers call off 2022 dinner/award night
- Gov. Bagudu approves N52.9m for Kebbi boarding schools to celebrate sallah
- Nigerian petroleum industry holds night of tributes for Barkindo
- Our governorship candidate yet to announce running mate – Lagos PDP
- NSCDC urges newly recruited officers to maintain discipline, commitment
- Nigeria requires over 350m trees yearly to check deforestation – NCF
- FEMA, JICA empower IDPs in Abuja
- 2023: Group tasks INEC on peaceful, fair polls
- Influencer urges youths to maximise social media for wealth creation
- NOA expresses readiness to partner with CSOs, others on vote-buying
- Plateau APC Guber Candidate picks Butmang as running mate
- UK wants improved implementation of disability laws in Nigeria
- Running mate: PDP group faults voting by screening committee
- Gov. Fintiri commiserates with Barkindo family