By Olayinka Owolewa
Alhaji Alaga Olayemi, businessman and farmer, was kidnapped Wednesday by strangers at his farm in Oke-Onigbin, in the Kwara region, the local government of Isin, the command of the police of Isin confirmed on Friday. State.
Kwara Police Command Public Relations Officer SP Ajayi Okasanmi told Nigeria News Agency (NAN) in Ilorin on Friday that the businessman was kidnapped by seven unknown gunmen, indicating that intensive efforts to save it had been activated by the state. Police Commissioner, Mohammed Lawal Bagega.
According to NAN findings, the businessman was kidnapped along with some of his aides.
However, two of his collaborators escaped after a confrontation with the kidnappers. They managed to escape with a few matchete cut injuries while their boss was whisked away to an unknown destination.
Police said they were unsure whether the kidnappers made requests to Olayemi’s family. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3z6M
- FRSC solicits motorists’ support to minimise crashes
- Rugby Africa Women’s Sevens Solidarity Camp Tunis – Final report of the two-day tournament
- Neymar extends PSG deal until 2025
- Ogun Govt., Private Firms Empower 100 Youths
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 8, 2021)
- Okowa mourns ex-minister Aisha Alhassan
- Ogun Govt. Re-Affirms Commitment To Boost Agric Sector
- UNIBEN warns admission seekers against racketeers
- Video press release: Rugby Africa 7-a-side solidarity camp – Day 2: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel