Group to partner with NASFAT on voters registration in Kaduna
NNN: The Kaduna Progressive Group, on Monday said it is seeking partnership with Nasrul-lahi Fathi Society of Nigeria (NASFAT) on Voters registration in Kaduna state.
The Group leader, Dr. Bashir Ibrahim, made the plea to NAFSAT, while addressing the congregations at their state headquarters in Kaduna.
According to him, the group had paid a collaboration meeting with various stakeholders within Kaduna state to their ongoing mission on creating awareness of the importance of voters registration and also highlighting the process of registration among other discussions.
“It is our collective responsibilities now that the exercise has been made very easy with the online platform to capture your data which our group is working hard to assist the people who are not computer literate after which they can be scheduled for biometric capture at an INEC office.
He further advised NASFAT to assist its member, using the ICT facilities available for the online registration and subsequently guide them on data capture at various stations.
He promised keeping this relationship and will assist in the activities of NASFAT most importantly the NASFAT Radio.
The Secretary of NASFAT, Kaduna, Alhaji Suleiman Aleibisu, in his remarks, explained that NASFAT is a non-political Islamic group with membership all over 23 Local government in Kaduna State and Nigeria, indicating that NASFAT has also gone international.
Aleibisu said NASFAT has a commercial media outlet, called NAFSAT Radio that has the capacity of conducting media and publicity programmes across Kaduna state and its environment. This can be used in the advocacy for voters registration in Kaduna state.
- Delta Assembly passes Development, Property Authority Bill
- Kaduna govt. inaugurates committee for policy on private school operations
- Stakeholders call for increase in death notification
- Estate agent faces N3.4m land scam charge
- Kano traffic agency deploys 1,500 personnel for Eid-el-Kabir
- WHO to reconvene monkeypox emergency committee
- Seadogs lifts Nasarawa community with portable water
- 467 police constables graduate from Police College, Ilorin
- Police pass out 9,989 Constables from training schools
- New Islamic Development Bank Institute (IsDBI) Book Enriches Knowledge on Fatāwa Related to Leasing Contracts
- Man, 40, faces N1.7m visa scam charge
- Eid-el Kabir: We’re badly affected by economic downturn, ram sellers, buyers cry out
- Cuba Consortium signs agreement to establish vaccines manufacturing plant in Bayelsa
- Acting VC tasks Deans on soft, developmental skills
- Teenager in court for alleged shop breaking
- The Chairperson of the African Union Commission calls for tolerance and peaceful co-existence in Western Ethiopia
- Man, 24, docked for alleged shop breaking, theft
- Honoring H.E. Muhammad Barkindo, Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Secretary General
- Man, 65, gets life imprisonment for raping 85-year-old step mother
- Police present N24m cheques to families of 8 deceased officers