By Emmanuel Oloniruha
According to Etiaba, the PDP is ready to take over the political leadership of the state, saying: “my party is the party to beat in Anambra”
“I have the confidence that my party will win, the PDP is strong in the state, out of the 11 assembly seats, the PDP occupies six, it has also produced the three senators,” he said. .
The gubernatorial candidate added that the party has suffered some defeat in the past due to disunity and lack of transparency.
Etiaba congratulated the selection committee for its transparency and sense of direction.
He said that some people have worked against the party in the past because they feel aggrieved by the system.
Also speaking, Chukwumaeze said the PDP has the appropriate structures to win the governorship elections.
He called for transparency in the conduct of party primaries, saying “it is a necessary step to get it right”
Chukwumaeze said the number of aspirants from the southern part of the state was a signal the region should produce the next governor.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yNm
- FRSC solicits motorists’ support to minimise crashes
- Rugby Africa Women’s Sevens Solidarity Camp Tunis – Final report of the two-day tournament
- Neymar extends PSG deal until 2025
- Ogun Govt., Private Firms Empower 100 Youths
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 8, 2021)
- Okowa mourns ex-minister Aisha Alhassan
- Ogun Govt. Re-Affirms Commitment To Boost Agric Sector
- UNIBEN warns admission seekers against racketeers
- Video press release: Rugby Africa 7-a-side solidarity camp – Day 2: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel