Oyetola in a statement issued by his Chief Press Secretary, Ismail Omipidan, on Friday in Osogbo described the appointment as ”deserving and well-thought-out”.
The governor hailed Buhari for making a ‘great choice’, saying he was confident that Gambari would bring to bear his vast knowledge, wealth of experience and exposure on his new assignment.
“I felicitate with Prof. Ibrahim Gambari on his appointment and as well commend President Buhari for making a great choice.
“This is a deserving and well-thought-out appointment, considering the enviable pedigree and antecedents of the appointee.
“Prof. Gambari is an erudite scholar, technocrat, seasoned diplomat and administrator.
“I am confident he will do well on the job as he will bring to bear, his vast knowledge, wealth of experience and exposure in discharging his duties as the Chief of Staff to Mr President.
“I wish him the best as he takes on this new national assignment while also urging all Nigerians to pray for and support him to excel in office,” Oyetola said.
Edited By: Modupe Adeloye (NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3d9i
- Police arrest suspected murderer of 29-year-old man in Ebonyi
- Kebbi to 10,000 loan seekers AGMIES – Official
- Chief Justice Delta inaugurates Abraka’s Judicial Division
- PSDC provides motorized water bodies to remote communities in Kebbi
- NPA appoints 4 CEOs, 8 AGMs – Official
- Gunmen kill Amotekun’s body in Oyo
- NGX indices increase by 0.29% on GTBank and Lafarge Africa rally
- Senate holds minute’s silence for Bode Olowoporoku
- We did our best to save Nigeria from insecurity – Ex CDS, Olonisakin