By Emmanuel Antswen
Governor Samuel Ortom congratulated former Senate Speaker David Mark on his 73rd birthday.
Ortom has described Mark as a statesman, seasoned administrator and bastion of democracy, who has championed the rule of law, fairness and justice over the years.
“Sen David Mark is a true patriot and leader who over the years has made selfless contributions to the peace, unity and development of the country.
“As he celebrates his 73rd birthday, I extend my warmest congratulations to him on behalf of my family, the government and the people of Benue.
“It is my prayer that Almighty God keep him and bless him with good health as he continues to play a fatherly role for the benefit of the state and the country as a whole,” he said. . (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yGD
- Governor Ishaku congratulates Okowa on infrastructure development
- FTAN president Saleh Rabo is dead
- Police recover charms from suspected cultists arrested in Lagos
- IGR: Lagos leads other states with 418.99 billion naira in 2020
- Edo 2020: Diri salutes the Bayelsa team
- NSF: Enugu athletes demand better welfare from government.
- ACCI seeks presidential commission on cryptocurrency
- Over 100 exhibitors for EMWA 2021 exhibition — Organisers
- Musa’s move to Kano pillars a big boost for NPFL, says Izilein