By Emmanuel Antswen
Governor Samuel Ortom congratulated former Senate Speaker David Mark on his 73rd birthday.
Ortom has described Mark as a statesman, seasoned administrator and bastion of democracy, who has championed the rule of law, fairness and justice over the years.
“Sen David Mark is a true patriot and leader who over the years has made selfless contributions to the peace, unity and development of the country.
“As he celebrates his 73rd birthday, I extend my warmest congratulations to him on behalf of my family, the government and the people of Benue.
“It is my prayer that Almighty God keep him and bless him with good health as he continues to play a fatherly role for the benefit of the state and the country as a whole,” he said. . (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yGD
- The FG reconstitutes the boards of directors of NABTEB, NSSEC
- SEC accuses traders of frustrating electronic dividend registration
- Correctional center controller recommends amnesty for some inmates
- Society defines May 5 as National Bible Day
- SEC instructs CMOs to update investor information
- Coronavirus – Zambia: COVID-19 update (April 14, 2021)
- FG distributes inputs to 7,500 women farmers
- Intelligence gathering is key to resolving insurgency -GOC
- Coronavirus – Namibia: COVID-19 update (April 14, 2021)