The Adamawa Government is wooing local and international investors to the state to tap from its abundant mineral, cultural and tourism potential.
Ali said the state was blessed with agrarian land and beautiful water body for fishing.
She explained that the state was also well endowed with lots of mineral resources like Coal, Kaolin, Chalcopyrite, Glass Sand, Magnesite, Rock Crystal, Mercury, Feldspar, Gold Dust and more.
“Adamawa is the sunshine state with a land of limitless opportunities, we are blessed with agrarian land and that is the reason we are known for massive cultivation of yams, potatoes, onions, groundnuts and more.
“We have large rivers like the Gongola River where we get fishes in abundance; aside these, we have lots of mineral resources that are ready to be tapped.
“Adamawa is a multi-cultural state with over 88 unique dance styles, we call on local and international investors to visit the state to tap from it’s enormous endowments,” she said.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the exhibition was held as a drive-through to ensure that those in attendance complied with the COVID-19 pandemic safety protocols.
Viewers were seen in their parked cars at the venue of the expo watching cultural display by artistes, arts and crafts on exhibition.
Eleven states of the 36 in the federation and the Federal Capital Territory displayed Nigerian arts and crafts at the exhibition which also featured arts and crafts from India, Venezuela, Syria, Lybia, Lebanon, Ghana, Argentina and Kenya.
Edited By: Peter Ejiofor)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3wmE
- Popular OAP Lolo 1 and her children survive car accident
- Burna Boy’s ‘Ye’ certified Gold in the U. S.
- Airport flyover rehabilitation begins, FG awards contract
- WHO publishes recommendation on maximum salt levels in foods
- Lagos places 4,000 unemployed graduates on N40,000 monthly salary
- FIFA and Gianni Infantino welcome the decision of the Swiss Federal Criminal Court to challenge the extraordinary federal prosecutor
- NDLEA arrests grandma, granddaughter with 192kg cocaine in Ondo
- Engineers laud FG, Lagos Govt. high on infrastructure delivery
- AstraZeneca Africa PUMUA Initiative celebrates World Asthma Day with delivery of the first PUMUA nebulization stations in 4 countries