The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the position is in the cadre of Special Adviser.
The social media aide began his journalism career in 2000 with the now rested South-South Express newspaper in Port Harcourt, joined Port Harcourt-based Dolphins newspaper and then switched to Radio Nigeria in 2004.
He also served as Acting General Manager, Creek 106.5 FM, and was later promoted as Zonal Head of News, Radio Nigeria South-South Zone.
The Ogun State-born broadcaster is the author of the fast-selling Niger Delta resource material, “Crossover Journalist: Reporting the Niger Delta”, a compilation of his 15-year experience as a journalist in the Niger Delta.
A graduate of Applied Geology from Federal University of Technology, Akure, Oredipe, has earned Post-Graduate Diploma and Masters of Arts in Communication Studies, University of Port Harcourt.
Oredipe, who has different academics publications in various journals is rounding off his doctoral programme on Development Communication at the University of Port Harcourt.
NAN reports that he served two-term as Chairman, Federated Correspondents’ Chapel of the Bayelsa State Council of the Nigeria Union of Journalists, (NUJ) and serving as Ex-Officio in the State Working Committee of the Bayelsa State Council of NUJ.
He is also a member of the youth global organization, Junior Chamber International (JCI) factory of leaders and entrepreneurs and served as 2005 Local Organisation President of JCI Port Harcourt Metropolitan. He is a certified international trainer and life member of the JCI.
Oredipe is expected to bring his experience to bear in the discharge of his duties to achieve effective communication of government policies and programmes.
Edited By: Angela Okisor/Wale Ojetimi (NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3aWf
- FRSC solicits motorists’ support to minimise crashes
- Rugby Africa Women’s Sevens Solidarity Camp Tunis – Final report of the two-day tournament
- Neymar extends PSG deal until 2025
- Ogun Govt., Private Firms Empower 100 Youths
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 8, 2021)
- Okowa mourns ex-minister Aisha Alhassan
- Ogun Govt. Re-Affirms Commitment To Boost Agric Sector
- UNIBEN warns admission seekers against racketeers
- Video press release: Rugby Africa 7-a-side solidarity camp – Day 2: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel