By Ismaila Chafe
President Muhammadu Buhari offered his condolences to Governor Mai Mala Buni of Yobe and his family members on the passing of their beloved mother and grandmother, Hajiya Fatima Mallum Yuram.
In a condolence message from his senior special assistant on media and advertising, Malam Garba Shehu, in Abuja on Saturday, the president also prayed for the peaceful rest of Hajiya Yuram’s soul.
He described the deceased as an embodiment of peace and motherhood, leading a remarkable life of humility until her passing at the age of 102.
Buhari urged family members and other supporters to cherish the memory of Yuram by maintaining the strong bond of kindness and unity within family and community. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yJ8
- Eid-el-fitr: Yahaya Bello calls for national integration
- Eid el-Fitr; Atiku wants Nigerians reflect on peace, unity
- Osinbajo graces Museveni’s inauguration in Kampala
- Managing mental health conditions among army officers
- Infant, two others die in gas explosion in Ogun
- Uzodimma dissolves cabinet, sacks 20 commissioners
- We don’t demand money from job seekers, NDLEA warns applicants
- VC assures of infrastructure development in UNICAL
- Basketball Africa League announces broadcast partners and fixture schedule ahead of inaugural season