By Ismaila Chafe
President Muhammadu Buhari offered his condolences to Governor Mai Mala Buni of Yobe and his family members on the passing of their beloved mother and grandmother, Hajiya Fatima Mallum Yuram.
In a condolence message from his senior special assistant on media and advertising, Malam Garba Shehu, in Abuja on Saturday, the president also prayed for the peaceful rest of Hajiya Yuram’s soul.
He described the deceased as an embodiment of peace and motherhood, leading a remarkable life of humility until her passing at the age of 102.
Buhari urged family members and other supporters to cherish the memory of Yuram by maintaining the strong bond of kindness and unity within family and community. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yJ8
- FRSC solicits motorists’ support to minimise crashes
- Rugby Africa Women’s Sevens Solidarity Camp Tunis – Final report of the two-day tournament
- Neymar extends PSG deal until 2025
- Ogun Govt., Private Firms Empower 100 Youths
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 8, 2021)
- Okowa mourns ex-minister Aisha Alhassan
- Ogun Govt. Re-Affirms Commitment To Boost Agric Sector
- UNIBEN warns admission seekers against racketeers
- Video press release: Rugby Africa 7-a-side solidarity camp – Day 2: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel