Gov. Bagudu appoints 2 new traditional rulers
NNN: Gov. Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi has approved the appointment of Alhaji Suleiman Mika’ilu, as the new Chief of Dabai in Zuru Emirate.
The governor has also appointed Alhaji Murtala Muhammad, as the District Head of Bayawa in Argungu Emirate.
This is contained in a statement by Alhaji Mu’azu Dakingaru, the Chief Press Secretary to the governor, and made available to the Nigeria News Agency in Birnin Kebbi on Tuesday.
It said that Gov. Bagudu congratulated the new appointees and urged them to discharge their responsibilities diligently.
Mikha’ilu, the new Chief of Dabai was a lecturer with the state College of Agriculture in Zuru, while Muhammad, the District Head of Bayawa was Director Planning in the state Ministry for Environment.
Edited by: Maharazu Ahmed
- NGO tasks media on championing basic education rights in Kaduna
- 2023 budget: Kaduna State Govt will adhere to MTEF recommendation – Perm. Sec.
- WAFCON 2022: Our sight remains on the trophy, Falcons
- Ericsson invites participants to ‘Together Apart Hackathon’ to boost innovation in Nigeria
- Eid-el-Kabir: FRSC deploys 36,000 personnel, 750 patrol vehicles, ambulances
- OPEC Secretary-General, Barkindo dies at 63
- Banditry: Matawalle security agencies of his total support
- Gunmen attack Kuje Custodial Centre in Abuja
- Enugu govt. appoints Ihuoma Eze, acting coordinator of APPEALS World Bank project
- Roadmap for new NNPC hinges on PIA – Okadigbo
- Sallah: Presidency condemn attack on President Buhari’s advance team in Katsina
- My alleged suspension over alleged financial impropriety a huge joke-PDP chairman
- We must appreciate our history to develop as a nation – History Teacher
- Bandits burn down 2 health centres, shut 69 others in Katsina— official
- Police confirm killing of area commander by bandits in Katsina
- UN chief welcomes ECOWAS resolutions on Mali, commends Goodluck Jonathan
- NAOWA gifts food items, medicine, others to widows of fallen soldiers in Imo
- PDP’ll participate in Ebonyi July LG polls- Party Chairman
- Breaking: Sporadic gunshots, bomb blast heard near Kuje Prison
- Gunmen kill police inspector, abduct Chinese national in Kwara