By George Odok
The governor said the suspension was effective immediately.
However, he did not specify the reason for the suspension of the chairman of the commission.
The Nigerian News Agency (NAN) reports that the suspension comes two days after the commission hosted its first awards night in Calabar. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yCu
- NEC provides update on railway infrastructure development
- 50 first-class graduates get TESCOM jobs in Kwara
- Group to plant 10,000 trees in FCT
- Death of Deby: AU must find a solution to Chad’s problems – FG
- FCTA identifies SMEs as panacea for economic growth
- Senate pledges to fight rot in education sector
- Coronavirus – Malawi: COVID-19 update (April 21, 2021)
- Forex Restriction: Nigeria Spends $ 6.1 Billion Per Year On Importing Wheat – WFAN
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (April 21, 2021)