By George Odok
The governor said the suspension was effective immediately.
However, he did not specify the reason for the suspension of the chairman of the commission.
The Nigerian News Agency (NAN) reports that the suspension comes two days after the commission hosted its first awards night in Calabar. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yCu
- The Qhubeka ASSOS team faces the Challenge Mallorca
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Announcement from the Ministry of Health (May 11, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Daily update on the status of COVID-19 statistics in Zambia (May 11, 2021)
- Eid-el-Fitr: NSCDC deploys 700 personnel in C/River
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 11, 2021)
- NEITI, EFCC, others set to enforce transparency in extractive industry
- FIFA and Qatar invite MAs to discuss human rights with international experts ahead of FIFA World Cup
- Pozzovivo tests his legs after Campenaerts’ breakaway in the 4th stage of the Giro d’Italia
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (May 11, 2021)