TORONTO, Canada, October 28, 2021 / APO Group / –
“We provide jobs where opportunities are limited for people and have operated safely around the world, helping communities and governments,” said Neil Reeder, vice president of government relations for B2Gold.
During the opening speech, Mr. Reeder presented broad community development, education and environmental initiatives – including conservation and green mining – in Africa and around the world.
B2Gold has spent more than $ 3 million to help governments, including Namibia and Mali, fight COVID-19 and handed over hundreds of millions of dollars in direct government revenue and compensation to its many employees .
During the three-day conference, of which B2Gold is a key platinum sponsor, Prime Minister Trudeau highlighted a wide variety of opportunities for collaboration between Canada and African markets.
“B2Gold is a global leader and sets the standard for international best practice, while pioneering Canadian investments and partnerships in Africa,” said Garreth Bloor, President of the Canada-Africa Chamber of Commerce.
“The very reason we are here today is that companies like B2Gold have supported this Chamber and other organizations, allowing us to subsidize the participation of thousands of people in our programming, in accordance with their excellent work through the world, ”he added.
B2Gold’s combination of investor returns and sustainability-driven community empowerment saw Kitco’s most recent CEO of the Year award to its Chairman and CEO, Clive Johnson.
See the full address here (https://bit.ly/3Ensprl)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3Dxg
- Nigeria, Chad to partner on power interconnection –Minister
- IMF Management Completes First Review of the Staff-Monitored Program with Guinea Bissau
- A child was infected with HIV every two minutes in 2020 – UNICEF
- EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu invites youths for Peace Walk
- 257 projects amounting to over N20b duplicated in 2021 budget- ICPC boss
- No nation can develop without respect for rule of law —- AfDB president
- MTN offers 575m shares at N169 per share
- Police rescue 3 kidnapped persons, recover 3 AK-47 rifles in Zamfara
- ISWAP terrorists flee as Super Tucanos ‘hover’ around Buni Yadi
- Gov. Fintiri dissolves management board of Adamawa United FC
- Three students killed in US high school shooting
- WHO advice for international traffic in relation to the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant (B.1.1.529)
- Basic Education Committee comfortable that DBE ready for 2022 academic year
- FirstBank, others partner to reposition non-oil export for economic growth
- Nigeria Machine Tools partners firm to manufacture valves