As Nigerians continue to mourn former Gov. Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State, a staff of Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN), Mrs Funmilayo Ilesanmi, said God used the late two-time governor to save her life.
Ilesanmi, in an emotional condolence message on Friday in Ibadan, narrated how she was supported by Ajimobi when she was battling for her life in 2015.
She recalled that some doctors had called her husband and advised him to stop spending money on her, saying she would not survive.
“But despite my terrible and delicate condition, you (Ajimobi) sat beside me and you listened attentively to my painful story, you were so emotional.
“Daddy, you were one of those that God used to save my life. Though I was rejected, but God miraculously healed me and turned my story around,” she said.
She also recalled that when she met again with the late Ajimobi in 2018 after God had miraculously healed her, the late governor was so amazed that he joined her in praising God.
“Unquestionable God! Who are we to question Him over your death? HE knows best. Daddy you have done your part, you fought, you won and you conquered,” she said.
Ilesanmi prayed that Almighty God would grant the deceased eternal rest and the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Edited By: Chioma Ugboma/Mufutau Ojo) (NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3mnB
- Chelsea whip Real Madrid to reach Champions League final
- Video press release: Weekly press briefing on the coronavirus epidemic
- Enugu State inaugurates board for universal health coverage
- Video Press Release: WHO Africa COVID-19 Online Briefing
- Singer Paul Okoye hits 1m subscribers on YouTube, receives gold plaque
- Coronavirus – Ethiopia: COVID-19 cases reported in Ethiopia (May 5, 2021)
- Coker resumes as NTDC boss
- WAPA reiterates commitment to vulnerable women in Lagos
- Coronavirus – Daily update on the status of COVID-19 statistics in Zambia (May 5, 2021)