With the COVID-19 pandemic severely restricting international travel, there has been speculation as to whether the Tokyo Olympics will go ahead as scheduled on July 23 this year. John Coates, vice president of the IOC, declared that the Games will be held despite the COVID situation.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3xHi
- Ghana denies Akufo-Addo’s alleged conviction against Nigeria
- Tragic death of Bello Africa’s best para-badminton player – Kwara gov.
- Presidency condemns smear campaign against Minister of Communication Pantami
- Ramadan: Governor Lalong and Onaiyekan call for peace and religious tolerance
- Zamfara’s killing of innocent people by bandits is unacceptable – Buhari
- FG reaffirms its commitment to finance the schools of the unit
- ACCI entrusts the private sector with piloting the agro-industrial zones
- COVID-19: 16.6 million African children miss doses of measles vaccine – WHO
- FG reiterates its commitment to the industrial property legislature