TRIPOLI, Libya, October 22, 2021 / APO Group / –
Patrick Pouyanné, Chairman and CEO of TotalEnergies, will deliver a speech at the next Libya Energy & Economic Summit 2021, to be held on November 22 and 23 in Tripoli, demonstrating the firm’s commitment to boosting national oil production and economic growth.
TotalEnergies has been present in Libya for more than 60 years in exploration and production and represents one of the main international oil companies (IOC) operating in the country.
In December 2019, the French major signed an agreement to support the Libyan National Oil Corporation (NOC) in the development of the Waha permit, following its acquisition in 2018 of a 16.33% stake in the permit, as well as of North Gialo and Champs NC 98. More recently, in September, Libyan Prime Minister HE Abdulhamid MA Dabiba announced TotalEnergies’ objective of increasing its stake in the Waha consortium to 24.49%.
NOC President Mustafa Sanalla has been in talks with several CIOs, including TotalEnergies, on accelerating upstream activities to increase production capacity and increase production rates.
Approved by the Prime Minister’s office and supported by the NOC and the Libyan Ministry of Oil and Gas, the Libya Energy & Economic Summit 2021 will be the first international energy event in Tripoli in nearly a decade, and aims to attract capital , foreign technologies and expertise. in the country’s booming energy sector.
The Libya Energy & Economic Summit 2021 will be held on November 22-23, 2021, in person in Tripoli and on Zoom for online attendees. Energy Capital & Power is honored to work with the Government of National Unity and all industry participants to produce this historic summit.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3Dka
- US Fashion designer Virgil Abloh, 41, dies of cancer
- FCT badminton club hosts maiden championship in Kubwa
- World Bank, El-Rufai applaud Kyari, as NNPC intensifies petroleum sector reform
- WHO Stands with African Nations and Calls for Borders to Remain Open
- NDLEA intercepts 12,385kg “Loud” marijuana in Lagos
- Incorporate recommendations into teaching curriculum to take Art Schools forward — Rector YABATECH
- “1115 C of O’s Yet to Be Collected by Applicants” – Oyo Govt
- CAC deploys e-Platform for registration of LLPs coy
- NSE, COREN commends Gov. Abiodun On Infrastructural Development
- UK to enforce new Covid rules from Tuesday
- Tens of thousands protest Austria compulsory vaccination
- French minister flies to Caribbean islands after mooting autonomy
- James Bond fan Fiala named Czech prime minister
- Buhari charges agric varsities to bridge food insecurity gap
- NIPC partners Isreali Embassy on i-FAIR 2021/22