FlexiP Group (FPG) Technologies and Solutions Ltd., a digital transformation consulting firm, says it has partnered with Accuras, a software solution company to offer Delphix data platform for its clients in Nigeria and West Africa.
FPG technologies, made the disclosure in a statement on Tuesday in Lagos.
It said that Accuras was a technology company based in the United Arab Emirates(UAE).
The company also said said that being the only distributor and implementer of Delphix products in Turkey, Middle East and Africa, Accuras had now extended its solutions and services delivery capability to Nigeria and West Africa with the new partnership.
“The two technology leaders will combine their expertise to deliver the transformation dataOps, management, data protection and governance capabilities to large enterprises, including Finance and telecommunications companies in Nigeria and West Africa region.
“Delphix accelerates innovation by rapidly delivering secure enterprise data anywhere and ensures that non-production data is as secure and compliant as production data.
“This solution improves the speed of access to test and analytical data. This allows businesses to off-load production systems for analytical purposes and accelerates the software development lifecycle.
“Over per cent of the worlds Fortune 100 companies use Delphix to drive innovation and digital success, “it said.
Commenting, Rex Mafiana, Chief Executive Officer of FPG Technologies said: “This partnership shows our commitment to helping customers in their digital transformation journey, from a company that may be maximising their data to one that surely does.
He said that organisation’s ability to virtualise its data securely was a measure of its digital transformation maturity.
Mafiana said it would enable the organisation to unleash innovation and truly weaponise its data for efficiency.
The Chief Executive Officer of Accuras, Ercan Eray said : “We have been passionate about the transformational change delivered by Delphix solution since signing as a reseller in 2016.
“In 2018 we extended our partnership as a distributor to Middle East and Africa region and now we have brought the dataOps and data protection message to Turkey, Middle East and Africa.
“Today we are extremely excited that we are bringing transformational data capabilities to our clients in Nigeria and West Africa by partnering with FPG technologies.
“We are very impressed by the success that FPG Technologies achieved in the region so far and we are totally sure that we have the right alignment to combine our expertise together in order to do what we do best, ” Eray said.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that FPG Solutions and Technologies Limited is an IT Systems Integrator and Solutions Provider Company.
FPG provide flexible IT solutions that help customers to accelerate their business agility with confidence.
Edited By: Chioma Ugboma/Ali Baba-Inuwa
- Coronavirus – Eswatini: COVID-19 update (February 23, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (February 23, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 update (February 23, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (February 23, 2021)
- Raubenheimer satisfied with Bok Women’s progress
- Coronavirus – Malawi: COVID-19 update (February 23, 2021)
- The first doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine were delivered to Ghana via COVAX
- The Government of Pakistan and the International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation signed an annual financing plan amounting to US $ 1.1 billion
- Coronavirus – Uganda: COVID-19 update (February 23, 2021)
- NaturalShrimp Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire Aquaculture Assets from Hydrenesis Aquaculture, LLC