By Chinyere Joel-Nwokeoma
First Bank of Nigeria Ltd., has launched a new website to ensure transparent banking and technology solutions for customers around the world.
Adeduntan said the bank’s website has been upgraded with streamlined functionality to strengthen its role in delivering seamless banking and technology solutions to customers around the world.
He said the website was configured with a modern design and improved features that made the customer experience easier while performing various activities, including electronic banking.
Adeduntan said the new website at https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/ would allow non-customers to open an account.
“The new website seamlessly adopts a new magazine-style look for easy navigation to promote access to essential information for its customers, FirstMonie agents, potential agents and the public.
“This upgrade also allows them to make informed decisions about their personal, business and private financial needs.
“As one of the primary points of contact with existing and potential clients, the Bank’s website remains a gateway to our business, supporting our unique value propositions and financial services solutions.
“The bank’s new website will be updated regularly with exciting features that will continue to strengthen our determination to promote digital interactions and transactions with customers on our touchpoints and virtual platforms,” he said. he adds.
Adeduntan said the website will also serve as a financial services library that keeps clients and the public up to date on various financial service solutions and offerings, helping them improve their economic and social well-being. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yW5
- Eid -el-Fitr: Gov. Ganduje frees 123 prison inmates
- Coronavirus – Malawi: Daily update of information on COVID-19 (May 13, 2021)
- World Bank to construct 13.16km Lagos farm roads
- Coronavirus – Ethiopia: COVID-19 cases reported in Ethiopia (May 13, 2021)
- Eid el-fitri: Cleric preaches unity, tolerance to check ethnicity
- Cargo Airport project ‘ll increase economic fortunes of Anambra- ONICCIMA
- FIFA World Report: Give Every Talent a Chance
- Diaspora voting critical to effective participation in governance – council
- Visit Rwanda and RwandAir join the Basketball Africa League as official partners