Fire destroys properties worth millions in Zamfara
By Ishaq Zaki
Gusau, Jan. 15, 2019 (NNN) The Zamfara State Emergency Management Agency on Tuesday said that two major fire incidents, which occurred early this year destroyed houses worth millions of naira in Gusau.
Kwatarkwashi said that the incidencts occurred on Jan. 11 and Jan. 12 respectively.
He said that the houses razed by the fire incidents belonged to one Malam Nuhu Anka, Managing Director, Zamfara Radio and Television Services and Malam Hadi Sulaiman, the Executive Secretary of the State Qur’an and Tajweed Board.
“We thank Allah, that the fire did not record any death or injury but all the houses were destroyed completely,” he said.
“We have already compiled our reports and submitted to the state government to assist the victims,” he said.
He described the incidents as unfortunate and urged the victims to consider it as a test from Allah. (NNN).
Edited by Nick Nicholas/Ifeyinwa Omowole
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-2k1y
- Bird flu: Hong Kong suspends import of poultry products from Poland
- General Abdulsalami Dismisses News Linking Him To Purported Arrested Helicopter
- Education board trains 600 Ekiti teachers
- FRSC solicits motorists’ support to minimise crashes
- Rugby Africa Women’s Sevens Solidarity Camp Tunis – Final report of the two-day tournament
- Neymar extends PSG deal until 2025
- Ogun Govt., Private Firms Empower 100 Youths
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 8, 2021)
- Okowa mourns ex-minister Aisha Alhassan