I finished university with 2.1, Davido boasts
NNN: Nigerian music star David Adeleke, also known as Davido, has said that he graduated with upper second class honors from the university.
The Nigerian-American artist took to his verified Twitter page on Tuesday to announce the rating and warned against bragging about one’s highbrow.
He wrote: “Wonderful! I finished college with a 2:1. But now it is cousin Dele who fought to get even a 2:2 that is now forming “intellectual”.
“Intellectual who has not managed to build a single thing for himself in his life.
“This life huh! Osun, beware of COUNTERFEITS,” he said.
The Nigerian News Agency reports that Mr Davido graduated from Babcock University, Ogun State with a degree in Business Administration in 2015.
He had also announced in December that he earned $22.3 million in 2021.
- Vitol Group’s Steve Brann to Shape LNG Discussions at African Energy Week (AEW) 2022
- Ugandan private kills two soldiers in DR Congo’s east
- No ordinary irrigation in the Gambia: innovative solar-powered technologies are securing access to water for rural communities
- Abducted Kaduna Catholic Priest regains freedom
- The International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation Unveils the Annual Development Effectiveness Report (ADER) Titled ‘Towards a Resilient Trade’
- Euro slumps as recession risk stalks eurozone
- UAE Ambassador to Cape Verde presents his credentials
- Vertiv Strengthens EMEA Leadership Team with New Promotions
- Four-star Botswana see off Burundi in debutants match up
- South Africa: Abandoned Coal Mines Risk Safety, Rights
- Sallah: FRSC to deploy breathalysers – FRSC
- UN-Habitat, ESCWA highlight the importance of data collection and monitoring in improving the resilience of Arab cities
- Abuja fans express disappointment over Super Falcons’ poor performance against South Africa
- Kenya: President Kenyatta Assures of Conducive Investment Environment
- Super Falcons unfazed inspite of loss to South Africa, says Coach Waldrum
- Win against Nigeria crucial to our title ambition, says South Africa’s coach
- Libya: new suspected mass graves found in Tarhuna, says UN human rights probe
- Paucity of funds delays development of education in Katsina State – Official
- Borno inaugurates committee on repatriation, management of repentant insurgents
- Police re-arrest jailbreaker in Ondo State